Last Updated: July 10, 2018
Welcome to Feedload! Here is a quick summary of the highlights of our Terms of Service:
- Our mission is to connect people, chefs and restaurants with food all over the world. Feedload platform enhance the quality of life by sharing the knowledge about the food all over the world.
- You own the content that you add; you also grant us and other users of the Feedload platform certain rights and license to use it. The details of these licenses are described in section 3(c) below.
- You are responsible for the content that you post. This includes ensuring that you have the rights needed for you to post that content and that your content does not violate the legal rights of another party (for example, defamation) or any applicable laws.
- You can repost content from Feedload elsewhere, provided that you attribute the content back to the Feedload platform and respect the rights of the original poster, including any “not for reproduction” designation.
- We do not endorse or verify content posted by users. Our content and materials are provided to you “as is,” without any guarantees. You are solely responsible for your own use of the Feedload platform. Feeds, recipes, and articles from chefs, doctors, and other professionals should not be treated as a substitute for professional advice for your specific situation.
Feedload Terms of Service
Welcome to Feedload. Feedload is a platform to connect people, chefs and restaurants with food all over the world. Feedload enhance the quality of life, by sharing the knowledge about the food.
These terms of service (“Terms of Service”) sets forth the agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Feedload. (“Feedload” “we” or “us”). It governs your use of the products and services we offer through our web and applications (collectively the “Feedload Platform”).
Please make sure to read it, because, by using the Feedload Platform, you consent to these terms.
The Mission of the Feedload Platform
- Feedload's mission is to connect people, chefs and restaurants with food all over the world. We enhancing the quality of life by sharing the knowledge about the food all over the world.
Using the Feedload Platform
- Who Can Use It. Use of the Feedload Platform by anyone under 13 years of age is prohibited. You represent that you are at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you live or, if you are not, your parent or legal guardian must consent to this Terms of Service and affirm that they accept this Agreement on your behalf and bear responsibility for your use.
- Termination. You may close your account at any time by going to account settings and disabling your account. We may terminate or suspend your Feedload account if you violate any Feedload policy or for any other reason.
- Changes to the Feedload Platform. We are always trying to improve your experience on the Feedload Platform. We may need to add or change features and may do so without notice to you.
- Feedback. We welcome your feedback and suggestions about how to improve the Feedload Platform. Feel free to submit feedback at Feedload.com/contact. By submitting feedback, you agree to grant us the right, at our discretion, to use, disclose and otherwise exploit the feedback, in whole or part, freely and without compensation to you.
- Definition of Your Content. The Feedload Platform enables you to add feeds, recipes, photos, videos, links, and articles to share with others. All material that you upload, publish or display to others via the Feedload Platform will be referred to collectively as “Your Content.” You acknowledge and agree that, as part of using the Feedload Platform, Your Content may be viewed by the general public.
- Ownership. You, or your licensors, as applicable, retain ownership of the copyright and other intellectual property in Your Content, subject to the non-exclusive rights granted to us below.
License and Permission to Use Your Content.
- By submitting, posting, or displaying Your Content on the Feedload Platform, you grant Feedload and its affiliated companies a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty free, fully paid up, transferable, sublicensable (through multiple tiers), license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, publish, transmit, store, display and distribute, and otherwise use Your Content in connection with the operation or use of the Feedload Platform or the promotion, advertising or marketing thereof, in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed). You agree that this license includes the right for Feedload to make Your Content available to other companies, organizations, business partners, or individuals who collaborate with Feedload for the syndication, broadcast, distribution or publication of Your Content through other media or distribution methods. This license also includes the right for other users of the Feedload Platform to use and modify Your Content, subject to our Terms of Service.
- Any edits and changes made by you may be visible to other users. The right for Feedload to copy, display, transmit, publish, perform, distribute, store, modify, and otherwise use your content, and sublicense those rights to others, is perpetual and irrevocable, to the maximum extent permitted by law, except as otherwise specified in this Agreement.
- You acknowledge and agree that Feedload may preserve Your Content and may also disclose Your Content and related information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests; (b) enforce these Terms of Service; (c) respond to claims that any of Your Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Feedload, its users, or the public.
- You understand that we may modify, adapt, or create derivative works from Your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks, devices, service providers, and in various media. We also may remove or refuse to publish Your Content, in whole or part, at any time.
- You further give us the permission and authority to act as your nonexclusive agent to take enforcement action against any unauthorized use by third-parties of any of Your Content outside of the Feedload Platform or in violation of our Terms of Service.
- Your Responsibilities for Your Content. By posting Your Content on the Feedload Platform, you represent and warrant to us that: i) you have the ownership rights, or you have obtained all needed licenses or permissions from any necessary parties, to use Your Content and grant us the rights to use Your Content as provided for under this Agreement.
Our Content and Materials
- Definition of Our Content and Materials. All intellectual property in or related to the Feedload Platform (specifically including, but not limited to our software, the Feedload marks, the Feedload logo, but excluding Your Content) is the property of Feedload, or its subsidiaries and affiliates, or content added by other Feedload users licensed to us (collectively “Our Content and Materials”).
- All data Feedload collects (“Data”) about use of the Feedload Platform by you or others is the property of Feedload, its subsidiaries, and affiliates. For clarity, Data does not include Your Content and is separate from Our Content and Materials.
Our License to You.
- We grant you a limited, non-exclusive license to use and access Our Content and Materials and Data as made available to you on the Feedload Platform in connection with your use of the Feedload Platform, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Feedload gives you a worldwide, royalty-free, revocable, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to re-post Our Content and Materials anywhere on the web provided that: (a) the content in question was added to the Feedload Platform after April 22, 2010; (b) the user who created the content has not explicitly marked the content as not for reproduction on the Feedload Platform; (c) you do not modify the content; (d) you attribute Feedload by name in readable text and with a human and machine-followable link (an HTML anchor tag) linking back to the page displaying the original source of the content on http://Feedload.com on every page that contains Our Content and Materials; (e) upon request, either by Feedload or a user, you remove the user's name from content which the user has subsequently made anonymous; (f) upon request, either by Feedload or by a user who contributed to the content, you make a reasonable effort to update a particular piece of content to the latest version on the Feedload Platform; and (g) upon request, either by Feedload or by a user who contributed to the content, you make a reasonable attempt to delete content that has been deleted or marked as not for reproduction on the Feedload Platform; (h) you don’t republish more than a small portion of Our Content and Materials. In exercising these rights, you may not implicitly or explicitly assert any connection with, sponsorship or endorsement by Feedload, or any Feedload user, without separate, express prior written permission from us.
- We may terminate our license to you at any time for any reason. We have the right but not the obligation to refuse to distribute any content on the Feedload Platform or to remove content. Except for the rights and license granted in these terms, we reserve all other rights and grant no other rights or licenses, implied or otherwise.
- Permitted uses. If you operate a search engine, web crawler, bot, scraping tool, data mining tool, bulk downloading tool, wget utility, or similar data gathering or extraction tool, you may access the Feedload Platform, subject to the following additional rules: i) you must use a descriptive user agent header; ii) you must follow robots.txt at all times; iii) your access must not adversely affect any aspect of the Feedload Platform’s functioning; and iv) you must make it clear how to contact you, either in your user agent string, or on your website if you have one.
- No Endorsement or Verification. Please note that the Feedload Platform contains access to third-party content, products and services, and it offers interactions with third parties. Participation or availability on the Feedload Platform does not amount to endorsement or verification by us. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of any content posted on the Feedload Platform by anyone.
- Ownership. You acknowledge and agree that Our Content and Materials remain the property of Feedload's users or Feedload.
Integrated Service Provider
Certain Offerings on the Feedload Platform
- The Feedload Platform may include advertisements, which may be targeted to content or information on the Feedload Platform, queries made through the Feedload Platform, or other information, in an effort to make them relevant to you. The types and extent of advertising by Feedload are subject to change. In consideration for Feedload granting you access to and use of the Feedload Platform, you agree that Feedload and its third party providers and partners may place such advertising on the Feedload Platform.
- Legal, Medical & Other Professional Contributors. Some users who add content are members of food service,food organizations, medical, and other licensed professions (collectively, “Professional Contributors”). Content added by Professional Contributors should be not be relied on as a substitute for advice from a professional that is appropriate for your specific situation. Feedload has provided certain disclaimer template language that Professional Contributors may edit and incorporate in their content. Ethics rules differ by state or location, and it is the responsibility of Professional Contributors to determine and provide disclaimers appropriate for their profession and the content provided.
- You have permission to use Feedload's buttons, links, and widgets, subject to these Terms of Service (including the disclaimers and limitations of liability) and provided that: (a) your use of such buttons, links and widgets link only to the Feedload Platform; (b) you will not modify such buttons, links, or widgets or associated code in any manner; (c) you will not use any such buttons, links, or widgets in any manner which implies or suggests that Feedload endorses, sponsors, or recommends the website on which such buttons, links and widgets are used.
- The Feedload Platform may also offer you the opportunity to visit links to other websites or to engage with third-party products or services. You assume all risk arising out of your use of such websites or resources.
- Certain features or services may require that you enter into a separate and supplemental written agreement prior to use.
- We have no obligation to delete content that you personally may find objectionable or offensive. We endeavor to respond promptly to requests for content removal, consistent with our policies and applicable law.
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
“Feedload entities” and any subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies, suppliers, licensors and partners, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them. each provision below applies to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law.
- We are providing you the feedload platform, along with our content and materials and the opportunity to connect with others, on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without warranty of any kind, express or implied. without limiting the foregoing, feedload entities expressly disclaim any and all warranties and conditions of merchantability, title, accuracy and completeness, uninterrupted or error-free service, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, non-infringement, and any warranties arising out of course of dealing or trade useage.
- Feedload makes no promises with respect to, and expressly disclaims all liability for: (i) content posted by any user or third party; (ii) any third-party website, third-party product, or third-party service listed on or accessible to you through the feedload platform, including an integrated service provider or professional contributor; (iii) the quality or conduct of any third party you encounter in connection with your use of the feedload platform; or (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your content. feedload makes no warranty that: (a) the feedload platform will meet your requirements; (b) the feedload platform will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (c) the results or information that you may obtain from the use of the feedload platform, a professional contributor, or any other user will be accurate or reliable; or (d) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained or purchased by you through the feedload platform will be satisfactory.
- You agree that to the maximum extent permitted by law, feedload entities will not be liable to you under any theory of liability. without limiting the foregoing, you agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, feedload entities specifically will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages, loss of profits, business interruption, reputational harm, or loss of data (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or such damages are foreseeable) arising out of or in any way connected with your use of, or inability to use, the feedload platform.
- Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the feedload platform is to stop using the feedload platform.
- Without limiting the foregoing, feedload’s maximum aggregate liability to you for losses or damages that you suffer in connection with the feedload platform or this agreement is limited to the amount paid to feedload in connection with the feedload platform in the twelve (12) months prior to the action giving rise to liability.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or exclusion of liability for certain types of damages. as a result, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you in whole or in part, and the foregoing sections 8(c), 8(d), and 8(e) will not apply to a resident of new jersey, to the extent damages to such new jersey resident are the result of feedload’s negligent, fraudulent, reckless, or intentional misconduct.
- Applications and Mobile Devices. If you access the Feedload Platform through a Feedload application, you acknowledge that this Agreement is between you and Feedload only, and not with another application service provider or application platform provider (such as Apple Inc. or Google Inc.), which may provide you the application subject to its own terms. To the extent you access the Feedload Platform through a mobile device, your wireless carrier’s standard charges, data rates, and other fees may apply.
- You consent to receive communications from us by email in accordance with this Agreement and applicable law. You acknowledge and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically will satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- This Agreement supersedes all prior terms, agreements, discussions and writings regarding the Feedload Platform and constitutes the entire agreement between you and us regarding the Feedload Platform (except as to services that require separate written agreement with us, in addition to this Agreement). If any provision in this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, then that provision will not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions of the Agreement, which will remain in full force and effect.
- This Agreement does not create a joint venture, agency, partnership, or other form of joint enterprise between you and us. Except as expressly provided herein, neither party has the right, power, or authority to create any obligation or duty, express or implied, on behalf of the other.
- No wavier of any terms will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Our failure to assert a right or provision under this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- You agree to execute a hard copy of this Agreement and any other documents, and to take any actions at our expense that we may request to confirm and effect the intent of this Agreement and any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement.
- Feel free to contact us through Feedload.com/contact with any questions about these terms.